Prices & Surcharges
- The prices are per person and night in half board, plus local tax.
- The surcharge when using a double room as a single room is 50% of the half-board price / person.
Children’s discount (when staying in the parents’ room)
- 0 – 2.99 years: €10.00 / day & child
- 3 – 7.99 years: -50%
- 8 – 13.99 years: -30%
- Extra orders outside the menu will be charged.
Reservation & Deposit
- The booking becomes binding after the written booking order from your side and the written confirmation from us.
- To secure a booking, we ask you to transfer a deposit of €100.00.
Bill payment options
You are welcome to pay for your stay in cash. We also accept debit cards and credit cards. Please note that there are maximum limits for cash payments in Italy. A maximum of €4,999 is currently allowed.
IBAN: IT58 J058 5658 3000 0357 0003 100
BIC/Swift Code: BPAAIT2B003
Cancellation & Travel Insurance
Our cancellation policy
- Up to 30 days before arrival: free of charge
- 29 to 15 days before arrival at the latest: 50% of the total price
- Cancellation from 14 days before arrival: 70% of the total price
- In the event of no-show, late arrival or early departure, we charge 70% of the total price
- In the event of cancellation, we retain the deposit as a handling fee, regardless of whether you have taken out travel cancellation insurance
Holiday cancellation insurance
Something can always happen before the start of a journey. In order to be at least financially secured if you have to cancel your holiday at short notice, we advise you to take out insurance. In the event that you start your holiday late at the hotel, or in case of a cancellation or you break off your holiday early, cancellation fees could be charged.
You can find out more about travel cancellation protection here!